Selvas AI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) attaches importance to the protection of personal information stored by members in Onfit (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. there is. Through its personal information processing policy, the company informs you of the purpose and method for which personal information provided by members is being used and what measures are being taken to protect personal information. If the company revises its personal information processing policy, it will notify you on this service.
1. Personal information collection items and collection methods
“Company” collects the following personal information through membership registration.
- Required items: name, gender, date of birth, mobile phone number
- Optional items: None
When users use measuring equipment and exercise equipment, the “Company” collects the following personal information.
- Required items: body composition measurement information, blood pressure measurement information, physical strength measurement information, exercise record information
- Optional items: None
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
“Company” uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Provision of content according to service provision
- Membership management: Identity verification, personal identification, prevention of fraudulent use by delinquent members and unauthorized use, confirmation of intent to join, delivery of notices
3. Retention and use period of personal information
The “Company” destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved or when the user withdraws consent to the collection and use of personal information.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
The “Company” does not provide users’ personal information to third parties, except in cases where there are special provisions in relevant laws and regulations.
5. Personal information destruction procedures and methods
The “Company’s” personal information destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
- Destruction procedure: User's personal information is stored for a certain period of time and then destroyed in accordance with company policy and related laws after the purpose of collection and use has been achieved.
- Method of destruction: Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that renders the records unrecoverable.
6. Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them
Users and their legal representatives can view or modify their registered personal information or that of children under the age of 14 at any time. If they do not agree to the company's processing of personal information, they can refuse consent or request destruction of personal information. However, in such cases, it may be difficult to use some or all of the services. To view, modify, or destroy personal information of users or children under the age of 14, please contact the person in charge of personal information management by email and we will take action without delay.
7. Matters related to installation, operation and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
“Company” does not collect users’ personal information through automatic personal information collection devices.
8. Civil service regarding personal information
The “Company” designates the following departments and a personal information protection officer to protect users’ personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
- Department: Management Information Team
- Name: Jaewon Lee
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Announcement date: May 8, 2018
* Effective date: May 8, 2018